BLANK "Verse" 2013 BMX Bike
For really tough park riding the BLANK "Verse" 2013 BMX Bike should be your first choice. The frame geometry is very flat, a rear brake and a gyro included. That way you whip or spin your bike eternally. The BLANK "Verse" 2013 BMX Bike is composed out of 1020 Hi-Ten steel which gives the bike a little more weight but keeps the prize quite low. If you don't care about the weight of your bike that much cause you ride nevertheless with incredible speed through parks all over the world, the BLANK "Verse" 2013 BMX Bike is the bike you need!
All BMX bikes of the complete bike series of BLANK are available from 20th august. You can already order them to save you one of those sick rides.
Facts BLANK "Verse" 2013 BMX Bike
- BMX Frame: 1020 Hi-Ten steel, 20.5'' TT
- BMX Fork: Blank "Compound" Fork
- BMX Bar: Blank "Compound" Bar, 8" rise
- BMX Stem: Blank "Compound" top load Stem
- BMX Grips: Blank "Arrow" Grips
- Headset: 1 1/8" A Headset
- Brake Lever: alloy-resin mix
- Brake: alloy
- BMX Crank: Blank "Slim" Crank, 4130 CrMo, 3pc
- Bottom Bracket: Mid BB, sealed bearing
- BMX Pedals: Odyssey "Twisted" Pedals, plastic
- Sprocket: Blank "Compact" Sprocket, 25T
- Rims: Blank rims, alloy, 36h
- Hub (front): 10mm axle, unsealed
- Hub (rear): 14mm axle, fully sealed cassette hub, 9t driver
- BMX Chain: KMC "Z410" Chain
- BMX Seat/Seatpost: Blank "Fat" Seat-/Seatpost-combo
- BMX Tires: INNOVA "IA-2096" Tires, 20" X 2.20"
- Pegs: 2 pegs included
- Gyro: yes
Weight (in Kg): 11.00
Weight (in lbs): 24.25
» Delivery time? Click here!