Bone Deth "Colt 45" BMX Frame
You will recognize that Colt Fake's Bone Deth "Colt 45" BMX Frame must be super solid if you take a look at his videos. Otherwise those actions wouldn't be possible but you can of course also do high technical moves with the Bone Deth "Colt 45" BMX Frame.
Facts Bone Deth "Colt 45" BMX Frame
- Material: 4130 Sanko chromoly, double butted down and top tube
- Toptube: 20.6", 21"
- Chainstay: 13.6" or longer
- Headtube: 74.5°, heat treated, CNC machined, holes for gyro tabs
- Seattube: 71°, single butted, 8.5" standover
- Bottom Bracket: Mid-BB, CNC machined, heat treated, 11.8" BB height
- Integrated seat clamp
- Custom TT and DT gusset
- Removable brakemounts
Weight (in Kg): 2.26
Weight (in lbs): 4.98
» Delivery time? Click here!