St. Martin "Darwin" 2012 BMX Bike
The St. Martin "Darwin" 2012 BMX Bike belongs to the middle class BMX bikes if you only take care of the money but the parts are simply high class. Two brakes will help you to land a lot of hot flatland moves as well as the low mass of 10.9kg. The four pegs and the Taska "U-free" Freecoaster of the St. Martin "Darwin" 2012 BMX Bike shout out very loud flatland.
Facts St. Martin "Darwin" 2012 BMX Bike
- Frame: 100% CrMo, 18.9" TT, 12.6" CS, 75° HT, 71° ST
- Fork: 100% CrMo, 0mm Offset, long steer tube, 5mm lase cut dropouts
- Stem: Short frontload, 30mm reach
- Handlebar: St. Martin"2Pc", raise 8", width 24.5", low crossbar
- Grips: Kraton, 130mm, no flanges, with plastic bar ends
- Crank: CrMo, tubular, 152mm, 8 splines axle
- BB: Spanish BB
- Sprocket: 25T, 5mm thick alloy
- Chain: KMC "Z410"
- Pedals: Wellgo plastic, CrMo axle
- Rims: Lightweight alloy, single walls, 36H, machined sidewalls
- Front Hub: 36H, low flanges, loose balls, 3/8" CrMo Axle
- Rear Hub: Taska "U-free" freecoaster, sealed bearings, with 9T driver, 36H, 3/8" CrMo Achse
- Tires: Kenda "Kontact", 1.75"
- Pegs: Knurling, 38mm, 110mm, alloy, rounded end, 4 pegs
- Seat Post: 25.4mm, 300mm, alloy
- Seat: Ultra compact, padded, 7mm rails
- Levers: Rush 2 fingers
- Brake: Tektro
Weight (in Kg): 10.90
Weight (in lbs): 24.03
» Delivery time? Click here!