Sunday Bikes "Aaron Ross AM" 2013 BMX Bike
Aaron Ross is normally into gaudy colorful and flashy paints but he fell in love with the color of grapes and this is how the Sunday Bikes "Aaron Ross AM" 2013 BMX Bike got its color. On the grips are keys like "whip" and "spin" but you'll have to try hard to be capable of doing them as nice as Aaron can do them. But you can be sure to have enough time for learning this stuff because the Sunday Bikes "Aaron Ross AM" 2013 BMX Bike is damn solid.
Facts Sunday Bikes "Aaron Ross AM" 2013 BMX Bike
- BMX Frame: CrMo DT, HT and dropouts, wave DT, 20.5" TT, 13.25" CS, HA 75°, 71° ST
- BMX Fork: CrMo steer tube
- BMX Bar: Sunday Bikes "Triumph XL" replica, Hi-Ten, 8.5" rise, 28" width, 12° back- and 1° upsweep
- BMX Stem: Sunday Bikes "Freeze" top load
- BMX Grips: Odyssey "Aaron Ross 2"
- Headset: Internal
- Brake Lever: Odyssey "Springfield"
- Brake: Odyssey "Springfield"
- Brake Cable: Odyssey "Quik Slic"
- BMX Crank: 4130 CrMo, 3-piece, tubular, 170mm
- BB: MidBB, sealed bearing
- BMX Pedala: Odyssey "Twisted PC"
- Sprocket: Sunday Bikes, steel, 25T
- Rims: Double wall, 36H
- Hub (front): 10mm, loose ball, 36H
- Hub (rear): Cassette, sealed bearing, 9T, 14mm
- BMX Chain: KMC "Z410H"
- BMX Seat: Odyssey "Aaron Ross Principal" Pivotal
- BMX Seat Post: Pivotal
- BMX Sattelklemme: Sunday Bikes
- BMX Tire (front): Duro, 2.25"
- BMX Tire (back): Duro, 2.10"
Weight (in Kg): 12.10
Weight (in lbs): 26.68
» Delivery time? Click here!