KHEbikes "Root 540" 2013 BMX Bike
The KHEbikes "Root 540" 2013 BMX Bike really is a special beginners bike because it has a gyro. It doesn't matter how your bar position is the brake power will always be the same and you'll never have to turn your bar for best braking again. That's why learning tailwhips and barspins is so much fun with the KHEbikes "Root 540" 2013 BMX Bike.
Facts KHEbikes "Root 540" 2013 BMX Bike
- BMX Frame: Hi-Ten, 20.6" TT, 13.5 CS, 75° HT, internal headset
- BMX Fork: Hi-Ten, 10mm, tapered legs
- BMX Bar: Root, Hi-Ten, 8.25"
- BMX Stem: Top load
- Brake: U-Brake
- BMX Crank: 100% 4130 CrMo, 3-piece, 175mm, 8 spline
- BB: MidBB, sealed bearing
- BMX Pedals: Prism "Thin", plastic
- Sprocket: Stahl, 25T
- Rims: Single wall in the front and double wall the back, 36H
- Hub (front): 10mm female bolts, semi-sealed, 36H
- Hub (back): Female bolt cassette, 9T, semi-sealed, 36H
- BMX Seat/Seat Post Combo :KHEbikes "MVP"
- BMX Tire (front): KHEbikes "MVP", 2.35"
- BMX Tire (back): KHEbikes "MVP", 2.35"
- BMX Pegs : Prism, steel, one pair
- Extras : With gyro
Weight (in Kg): 12.10
Weight (in lbs): 26.68
» Delivery time? Click here!