Shipping Costs & Delivery Time
Europe without EU
1. Delivery1.1. Your order will be shipped via DHL / Deutsche Post
1.2. We ship to the following countries: Germany, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia , Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of) Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Serbia
The applicable shipping costs can be found below
2. Shipping costs (Germany)2.1. For shipping within Germany we charge a flat rate per order 5.95 EUR shipping costs .
2.2. In the case of pickup, the seller informs the buyer first by email that the goods ordered by him are ready for pickup. After receiving this email, the buyer can pick up the goods after consultation with the seller. In this case no shipping costs will be charged.
2.3. From a gross order value of 99.00 EUR we ship freight-free .
2.4. When paying by cash on delivery a COD surcharge of EUR 3 applies.
3. Shipping costs (Zone 1 - Europe EU)3.1. For shipping in Zone 1 - Europe EU we charge a flat rate per order 10.95 EUR shipping costs .
3.2. Countries : Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark (except Faroe Islands, Greenland), Estonia, Finland (except Åland Islands), France (except Overseas Territories and Departments), Greece (except Mount Athos), Ireland, Italy (except Livigno and Campione d'Italia), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (except non-European areas), Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Canary Islands , Ceuta + Melilla), Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus / Republic (except northern part)
3.3. From a gross order value of 199,00 EUR we ship carriage paid .
4. Shipping costs (Zone 2 - Europe without EU)4.1. For shipping in Zone 2 - Europe without EU we charge a flat rate per order 20.95 EUR shipping costs .
4.2. Countries : Aland Islands (Finland), Andorra, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Mount Athos (GR), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Campione d'Italia (IT), Ceuta (E), Faroe Islands (DK), Georgia, Gibraltar (GB),United Kingdom (except Channel Islands), Greenland (DK), Guernsey (GB), Island, Jersey (GB), Canary Islands (E), Kazakhstan, Kosovo (Serbian Province), Croatia, Liechtenstein, Livigno (IT), Macedonia, Melilla (E), Moldova (Republic), Montenegro (Republic )), Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Switzerland, Serbia (Republic), Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Belarus, Cyprus / Republic (northern part)
4.3. From a gross order value of 499.00 EUR we ship carriage paid .
4.4. Please note that in the case of cross-border deliveries, additional taxes (e.g. in the case of an intra-community acquisition) and / or duties, e.g. in the form of customs duties which must paid by yourself.
5. Shipping costs (Zone 3 - World)5.1. For shipping in Zone 3 - World we charge a flat rate per order 30.95 EUR shipping costs .
5.2. Countries : Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Yemen, Jordan, Canada, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria Tunisia, USA, United Arab Emirates
5.3. From a gross order value of 899.00 EUR we ship carriage paid .
5.4. Please note that in the case of cross-border deliveries, additional taxes (e.g. in the case of an intra-community acquisition) and / or duties, e.g. in the form of customs duties which must paid by yourself.
6. Shipping costs (Zone 4 - World)6.1. For shipping in Zone 4 - World we charge a flat rate per order 40.95 EUR shipping costs .
6.2. Countries : All countries and areas that are not assigned to zones 1, 2 or 3.
6.3. From a gross order value of 899.00 EUR we ship carriage paid .
6.4. Please note that in the case of cross-border deliveries, additional taxes (e.g. in the case of an intra-community acquisition) and / or duties, e.g. in the form of customs duties which must paid by yourself.
7. Delivery timeThe packed orders are picked up daily at 2.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) by DHL / Deutsche Post. Thus, depending on the amount of shipping volume, all orders that we received by 2 p.m. and where the availability of all products in the shopping cart are "in stock (ready for dispatch)" on the same day handed over to our shipping service provider DHL / Deutsche Post. If products have the status "available (ready for dispatch in approx. 2-5 working days), we will order them from our suppliers and send them to you after we have received them. If you choose to pay in advance, we will wait until the payment has been received has been received in our bank account.
In general: ➜ delivery time = ready for dispatch + parcel delivery time
Ready for dispatch in ...
This is the time it takes to hand over the packaged goods to our shipping service provider.
This period of time can vary depending on the product or product option. This is always displayed in the detailed overview of each product:
Delivery time is always depending on three factors:
- product availability
- chosen payment option
- destination country
As a general rule:
➜delivery time = ready for dispatch + package run time
On this a tiny sample calculation:
With "on stock (ready for dispatch)" and with an average package run time of 1-2 working days (DHL inside Germany), a total package run time of 1-3 working days is resulting. (For delivery inside EU the total package run time increases by 1-3 weekdays, for delivery outside EU and Continental Europe by 3-8 working days).
Ready for dispatch in...
It´s about the time needed to deliver the prepared package to our shipping provider.
Depending on the product the term can be different. This is always shown in the detailed view of the product:
Following terms are possible:
- in stock (ready for dispatch)
- available (ready for dispatch ca. 2-5 work days)
- availability notification after order received
- curr. not available (delivery time upon request)
Please consider, that with an time designation of 2-5 working days the product has to be ordered at the distributer/producer. Delivery takes place after arrival in our stock.
You´ll find an overview of all payment options here: payment methods