Volume Bikes "Broc Raiford Anchor" BMX Fork
This Broc Raiford signature Volume Bikes "Broc Raiford Anchor" BMX Fork is a high quality and stable street fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 163mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Volume Bikes "Broc Raiford Anchor" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 6mm thick investment cast dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes Volume Bikes provides you here with a very high quality and stable street fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: Volume Bikes "Broc Raiford Anchor" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 100% 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Length: 163mm
- Top Bolt: CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt with 6mm allen key hole
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 6mm thick, 10mm axles
- Offset: 28mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: Broc Raiford signature, CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires
Forks + Co - Sale %
- 1.00 kg164.95 EUR152.95 EUR