Kink Bikes "Foundation II" BMX Fork
The Kink Bikes "Foundation II" BMX Fork is a high quality but also stable crafted BMX fork without brake mounts. The Kink Bikes "Foundation II" BMX Fork is made of 100% 4130 CrMo and the 1-pc. steerer and dropouts are CNC machined and heat treated with Kink's TruTherm. This fork comes including an aluminum top bolt to you.
Facts: Kink Bikes "Foundation II" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 4mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 26mm or 32mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2018
- Extras: 100% TruTherm, CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires