Subrosa Bikes "OM" BMX Fork
The Subrosa Bikes "OM" BMX Fork is the Signature BMX fork of Joris Coulomb, and is made for a technically BMX Street riding. The Subrosa Bikes "OM" BMX Fork has a 22mm Offset and is made by 100% post weld Deathproof heat treated 4130 CrMo and comes with a M18 aluminum topbolt.
Facts: Subrosa Bikes "OM" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, 100% post weld Deathproof heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 162mm
- Top Bolt: M18 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 4mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 27mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street or Park
- Model Year: 2017
- Extras: Signature for of Joris Coulomb, CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires