BSD "Jonesin" BMX Fork
The BSD "Jonesin" BMX Fork is the signature fork of Sam Jones, with a 22mm offset this fork is for riders who love the extra responsiveness of a quick reacting front end. The fork arms of the BSD "Jonesin" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable 6mm thick investment cast dropouts which have a offset of 30mm. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes BSD provides you here with a very high quality and stable street fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: BSD "Jonesin" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 160mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 6mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 22mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street
- Model Year: 2017
- Extras: Sam Jones signature, new CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires