Colony Bikes "Sweet Tooth" BMX Fork
This Alex Hiam signature Colony Bikes "Sweet Tooth" BMX Fork is a high quality and stable fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 165mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Colony Bikes "Sweet Tooth" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 5mm thick CNC mashined welded crmo dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes Colony Bikes provides you here with a very high quality and stable fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: Colony Bikes "Sweet Tooth" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 100% 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Length: 165mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt
- Dropouts: 5mm thick, 10mm axles
- Offset: 25mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: Alex Hiam signature, CNC machined 1-piece steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires