Cult "Sect IC V4" BMX Fork
This Cult "Sect IC V4" BMX Fork comes with an updated design and is a high quality street fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 162mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Cult "Sect IC V4" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 5mm thick investment cast dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes Cult provides you here with a very high quality and stable street fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: Cult "Sect IC V4" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 162mm
- Top Bolt: M18 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 18mm or 28mm (selectable as Option)
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2019
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires