eclat "Storm 30mm" BMX Fork
This eclat "Storm 30mm" BMX Fork is a modern and very high quality manufactured Street fork made of 100% heat treated 4130 CrMo with 30mm offset. Butted tubes, a 1-pc. CNC machined steerer and the heat treatment process provide maximum stability and moderate weight. The dropouts of this eclat "Storm 30mm" BMX Fork offers a super clean look and stand for cutting edge manufacturing technology and most possible strength. The integrated bearing race allows you a uncomplicated installation and tapered fork legs offers you enough space for 2.4" wide tires.
Facts: eclat "Storm 30mm" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 30mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2018
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires