Flybikes "Volcano" BMX Fork
The Flybikes "Volcano" BMX Fork includes a slightly ovalized fork crown that helps spread the fork legs farther apart for greater tire clearance, it also creates a stronger overall junction and flushes the fork crown up to the base of the head-tube for an amazing seamless look. The dropouts of the Flybikes "Volcano" BMX Fork are a refined 30mm offset version of the "Agua" fork dropout, with a new improved bottom cone now angled and rounded to avoid hanging-up during grinds.
Facts: Flybikes "Volcano" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 155mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 6mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 30mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2017
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, slightly ovalized fork crown, tapered forklegs, triple butted tubes, designed for 2.5" wide tires