Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
This wired Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire is a genuine high pressure Street tire whose smooth running surface consists of a grippy rubber mixture. The side walls of this Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire are provided with a specially hardened rubber compound that protects the tire while grinding and equally causes less frictional resistance.
Facts: Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
- Wheel-Size: 20"
- Tire-Width: 2.35"
- Tire-Style: Steel Bead
- Max. Pressure: 110psi (7.6 Bar)
- recommended for: Street or Park
- Extras: Flat and low profile, with hardened rubber insert on the sidewalls (Slidewall Technology)
Video: Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
Further Product Versions
Wheels + Co. - Sale %
- 0.03 kg3.32 EUR0.80 EUR
- 0.01 kg4.16 EUR3.32 EUR
- 0.67 kg23.49 EUR20.97 EUR
- 1.30 kg120.13 EUR101.64 EUR
- 0.97 kgfrom 73.91 EUR62.14 EUR
- 1.32 kg134.41 EUR120.13 EUR
- 1.10 kg120.13 EUR101.64 EUR
- 1.47 kgfrom 243.66 EUR218.45 EUR
- 0.95 kg92.40 EUR82.31 EUR
- 1.30 kg235.25 EUR210.88 EUR