Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
This wired Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire is a genuine high pressure Street tire whose smooth running surface consists of a grippy rubber mixture. The side walls of this Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire are provided with a specially hardened rubber compound that protects the tire while grinding and equally causes less frictional resistance.
Facts: Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
- Wheel-Size: 20"
- Tire-Width: 2.35"
- Tire-Style: Steel Bead
- Max. Pressure: 110psi (7.6 Bar)
- recommended for: Street or Park
- Extras: Flat and low profile, with hardened rubber insert on the sidewalls (Slidewall Technology)
Video: Merritt BMX "Option" BMX Tire
Wheels + Co. - Sale %
- 0.82 kg34.95 EUR29.95 EUR
- 0.57 kg39.95 EUR32.95 EUR
- 0.63 kg49.95 EUR37.95 EUR
- 0.64 kg36.95 EUR29.95 EUR
- 0.56 kg89.95 EUR75.95 EUR