Division BMX "Valhalla" BMX Fork
The Division BMX "Valhalla" BMX Fork is a high quality and stable fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 165mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Division BMX "Valhalla" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 6mm thick CNC mashined welded crmo dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires.
Facts: Division BMX "Valhalla" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 6mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 27mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Extras: CNC machined 1-piece steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires