Mutiny Bikes "Wands" BMX Fork
The model from the last year of the Mutiny Bikes "Wands" BMX Fork has been very solid and light. It got overworked and the Mutiny Bikes "Wands" BMX Fork now includes tapered legs, hollow and strong investment cast dropouts. The integrated race cone makes the installation very easy.
Facts: Mutiny Bikes "Wands" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm and 8mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 33mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2018
- Extras: "420 BAKED" heat treated CrMo tubes with optimized 1-piece CNC machined steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires