Volume Bikes "Boyd Hilder Venture" BMX Fork
This Boyd Hilder signature Volume Bikes "Boyd Hilder Venture" BMX Fork is a high quality and stable street fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 163mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Volume Bikes "Boyd Hilder Venture" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, laser cut crmo 5mm thick welded dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes Volume Bikes provides you here with a very high quality and stable street fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: Volume Bikes "Boyd Hilder Venture" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 100% 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Length: 163mm
- Top Bolt: M25 thread, CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt with 6mm allen key hole
- Dropouts: 5mm thick, 10mm axles
- Offset: 24mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: Boyd Hilder signature, CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires
Forks + Co - Sale %
- 1.10 kg89.95 EUR69.95 EUR