wethepeople "Message" 2017 BMX Fork
The wethepeople "Message" 2017 BMX Fork is a modern and very high quality manufactured BMX fork made of 100% heat treated 4130 "M2" CrMo. Butted tubes and the heat treatment process provide maximum stability and moderate weight. The wethepeople "Message" 2017 BMX Fork comes with a longer 175mm 1pc steerer tube for better use of a gyro. The wethepeople "Message" 2017 BMX Fork has an offset of 28mm and the integrated bearing race allows you an uncomplicated installation.
Facts: wethepeople "Message" 2017 BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 "M2" CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Length: 175mm (longer for use with gyro)
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Laser Cut & CNC machined, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 28mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Model Year: 2017
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires, Message Park line