wethepeople "Patron" 2016 BMX Fork
This wethepeople "Patron" 2016 BMX Fork is a modern and very high quality manufactured BMX fork made of 100% heat treated 4130 CrMo. Butted tubes, a 1-pc. CNC machined steerer and the heat treatment process provide maximum stability and moderate weight. The investment cast dropouts with 35mm offset of this wethepeople "Patron" 2016 BMX Fork offers a super clean look and stand for cutting edge manufacturing technology and most possible strength. The integrated bearing race allows you a uncomplicated installation and tapered fork legs offers you enough space for 2.4" wide tires.
Facts: wethepeople "Patron" 2016 BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 "M2" CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Length: 170mm
- Top Bolt: CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt with M24 x1.5mm thread / 6mm allen key hole
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 7mm thick, 10mm axles
- Offset: 35mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires
- Model Year: 2016
Further Product Versions
Forks + Co - Sale %
- 1.10 kg89.95 EUR69.95 EUR