wethepeople "Patron" 2018 BMX Fork
This wethepeople "Patron" 2018 BMX Fork is a modern and very high quality manufactured BMX fork made of 100% heat treated 4130 CrMo. Butted tubes, a 1-pc. CNC machined steerer and the heat treatment process provide maximum stability and moderate weight. The investment cast dropouts with short 25mm or 35mm offset of this wethepeople "Patron" 2018 BMX Fork offers a super clean look and stand for cutting edge manufacturing technology and most possible strength. The integrated bearing race allows you a uncomplicated installation and tapered fork legs offers you enough space for 2.4" wide tires.
Facts: wethepeople "Patron" 2018 BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 "M2" CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Length: 170mm
- Top Bolt: CNC machined aluminum Pre-load bolt with M24 x1.5mm thread, 6mm allen key hole
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 7mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 25mm or 35mm (selectable as an option)
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires
- Model Year: 2018
Forks + Co - Sale %
- 1.00 kg164.95 EUR152.95 EUR