Colony Bikes "Guardian" BMX Fork
The Colony Bikes "Guardian" BMX Fork is a high quality and stable fork which is made from heat treated 4130 CrMo. The 165mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race which ensures minimal installation effort. The fork arms of the Colony Bikes "Guardian" BMX Fork are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 6mm thick CNC mashined welded crmo dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tires and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes Colony Bikes provides you here with a very high quality and stable fork including an aluminum top bolt.
Facts: Colony Bikes "Guardian" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 100% 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Length: 165mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt
- Dropouts: 6mm thick, 10mm axles
- Offset: 30mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: CNC machined 1-piece steerer, Single Butted tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" inch wide tires