Demolition "Kris Fox" BMX Fork
This Kris Fox signature Demolition "Kris Fox" BMX Fork is a modern and very high quality manufactured Street fork made of 100% heat treated 4130 CrMo. A 1-pc. CNC machined steerer and the heat treatment process provide maximum stability and moderate weight. The investment casted dropouts with 28mm offset of this Demolition "Kris Fox" BMX Fork offers most possible strength as enough but also enough space for peg mounting. The integrated bearing race allows you a uncomplicated installation and tapered fork legs offers you enough space for 2.4" inch wide tires.
Facts: Demolition "Kris Fox" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 163mm
- Top Bolt: M25 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 6mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 28mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Model Year: 2020
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires, Kris Fox signature fork