Fiend BMX "Process IC" BMX Fork
The Fiend BMX "Process IC" BMX Fork features fully heat-treated CrMo tubing throughout with a 1pc. machined steerer tube with integrated bearing race for use with all 45×45 headsets and a 7000 series alloy compression bolt. The 6mm thick investment cast drop out and lower leg junction provide the ultimate strength while maintaining a clean look and the 20mm offset helps keep the front wheel under the rider for more responsive steering. Fits 3/8″(10mm) axles only.
Facts: Fiend BMX "Process IC" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 162mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 6mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 20mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2018
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires