Radio Bikes "Nemesis" BMX Fork
The Radio Bikes "Nemesis" BMX Fork got for 2018 a Re-design and is built to last and take a serious beating. This fully heat treated chromo fork features slimmer 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts and a shorter 25mm offset, giving you a more responsive front end, so if you're going front peg first down a handrail, or blasting a quarter pipe then this is one solid fork you can trust.
Facts: Radio Bikes "Nemesis" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 100% 4130 CrMo, full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 "M2" CrMo
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 25mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, designed for 2.4" wide tires