Fit Bike Co. "Blade V3" BMX Fork
The Fit Bike Co. "Blade V3" BMX Fork comes with a reach of 33mm and is made for professionell BMX Street/Park riding cause of Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps, especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture. A longer 166mm CNC'd steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race. Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance.
Facts: Fit Bike Co. "Blade V3" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated, 4Q Baked Post-Weld
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 166mm
- Top Bolt: M24 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 33mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires, Seamless Swaged (No Welded Cap)
Forks + Co - Sale %
- 1.00 kg164.95 EUR152.95 EUR