eclat "Coda 26" BMX Fork - Chrome
The eclat "Coda 26" BMX Fork - Chrome comes with as 2018 Version with a design update, 26mm Offset and is tested by the eclat team (Dillon Lloyd, Bruno Hoffmann, Sean Burns and Alex Kennedy) and combines all technical highlights like investment cast dropouts or full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 CrMo. The eclat "Coda 26" BMX Fork - Chrome comes include a top bolt and clearance for 2.5" tires.
Facts: eclat "Coda 26" BMX Fork - Chrome
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Steerer Length: 170mm
- Top Bolt: CNC machined aluminium Pre-load bolt with M24 thread / 6mm allen key hole
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 10mm axles
- Offset: 26mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- U-Brake Sockets: Without
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, Tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.5" inch wide tires
- Model Year: 2018