Demolition "Kevin Peraza" BMX Fork
The Demolition "Kevin Peraza" BMX Fork are Kevin Perazas signature forks which are very high quality manufactured made of 100% heat treated 4130 CrMo. A 1-piece CNC machined steerer and the heat treatment process provide solid stability and moderate weight. The Demolition "Kevin Peraza" BMX Fork comes with 24mm offset and offers enough space for peg mounting. The integrated bearing race allows you a uncomplicated installation and tapered fork legs offers you enough space for 2.4" inch wide tires.
Facts: Demolition "Kevin Peraza" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 163mm
- Top Bolt: M25 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 24mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Model Year: 2022
- Extras: Kevin Peraza signature, hydroformed tapered legs, CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires