Fit Bike Co. "FK" BMX Fork
The Fit Bike Co. "FK" BMX Fork comes with a selectable reach of 25mm or 33mm and is made for professionell BMX Street/Park riding cause of Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps, especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture. A longer 166mm CNC'd steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race. Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance.
Facts: Fit Bike Co. "FK" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, heat treated, 4Q Baked Post-Weld, double-butted, laser-cut dropouts
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 166mm
- Top Bolt: M10 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: Investment cast, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 33mm
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Extras: CNC machined 1-pc. steerer, tapered forklegs, double butted tubes, designed for 2.4" wide tires